What is Addon Domain?
An addon domain is a domain that is added to a web hosting account in addition to the primary domain. It allows you to host multiple websites on a single web hosting account, each with its own unique domain name. For example, if your primary domain is “example.com” and you add an addon domain “example2.com”, you will be able to host both “example.com” and “example2.com” on the same web hosting account, each with its own separate files, email accounts, and databases.
To create a subdomain in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the “Domains” section and click on “Domains”
- In the “Domains” section, you need to click on “Create a New Domain” button and enter the name of the subdomain you want to create in the “Domain” field (“domain.com”).
- In the “Document Root” field, cPanel will automatically fill in the location where the files for your addon domain will be stored in public_html. You can uncheck it if necessary.
Note: Before adding the domain to your cPanel account, make sure that the nameserver of the domain has been changed to our nameserver “earth.limda.net and mars.limda.net”
- Click “Create” to create your Addon Domain.
Once the addon domain has been added, you need to install the SSL Certificate from your cPanel Account.
How to install SSL Certificate?? Please click here.